- We provide comprehensive eye exams to help prevent, diagnose, and treat all primary eye diseases. All are comprehensive eye exams are evaluating you for diabetes, cataracts, glaucoma, hypertensive retinopathy, and all other corneal and retinal pathologies.
- We provide all contact lens services, including Rigid Gas Permeable, Toric for astigmatism, Multifocal contacts, and monovision fits. We specialize in fitting "hard to fit" contact patients. We have successfully fit many first time patients with multifocal and/or monovision contacts.
- We provide Lasik evaluation and work closely with Lasik surgeons to co-manage all pre- and post lasik surgeries.
- We provide the highest quality of budget and designer frames. We carry Gucci, Versace, Burberry, D&G, Valentino, Kate Spade, Donna Karen, Silhouette, Adidas, to name a few.
- We offer the best in lenses for your frames. Our dispensing technicians work with you in recommending lenses that not only cosmetically appealing but also are best for your vocation. We customize most of our lenses based on your needs.
Facilities and Equipment
Computer Assisted Refraction and Keratometry, Computerized Visual Fields Analyzer, and Digital anterior and posterior Photography.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Most insurance accepted, including United Health Care, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Sheild, Davis Vision, Spectera, VCP, Superior Vision, Eyemed to name a few. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Hindi, Portuguese, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.