- With the arrival of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have been closely following the guidelines from the CDC to continue safely caring for our patients. New information is available daily, and we will keep you updated as the situation changes. The health and safety of our patients, our staff, and our community is always our top priority.
We are currently seeing patients by appointment only, according to the following office hours:
- Smyrna: returned to normal office hours
- Locust Grove: returned to normal office hours
Keeping You and Our Team Safe
To properly maintain social distancing, our door will remain locked during business hours and only those individuals with an appointment will be admitted. Please call us to schedule an appointment, when you arrive at our office for an appointment or curbside pickup, to order more contact lenses, or with any questions.
We ask that you come alone to your exam, unless you are a parent accompanying your child to his/her exam, or you need a caregiver to help you.
We will ask you to wear a face covering while you are in our office. Feel free to bring your own mask or scarf, or we will provide a disposable mask upon your arrival. You are welcome to wear gloves; however, we will ask you to sanitize them upon arrival.
Along with proper social distancing, we will also follow rigorous cleaning procedures for our equipment and our staff will continue practicing proper hygiene and handwashing.
We will continue prioritizing Essential and Emergency Eye Care, but we are also available for other patient care. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to call us.
For patients with a scheduled appointment, please plan on coming as long as you are
- Free of fever or any other “flu-like” symptoms
- Have not received a positive COVID-19 test or been in quarantine in the past 14 days
- Have not been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us.
If you believe you have an eye care emergency, call us immediately and we will get you in. An emergency situation would be considered vision loss, eye trauma or severe or recurring headaches.
For your convenience and safety, we will continue to offer scheduled curbside pick-up service for glasses. Patients who are scheduled for an appointment will also be able to purchase glasses in the office.
We urge our patients to contact us if they have less than a 90-day supply of contact lenses. Contact lenses may be re-ordered online or via phone. We will continue to ship contact lens orders to patients at no charge.
We remain committed to our patients, our staff, and the community. We appreciate your patience as we work through these unprecedented times. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Saturday, by appointment only